Cómo hacer las mejores bromas en Punta Cana
Jul 13, 2017 - By Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana
Because you're never too young, or old, to get pranked!
En Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana creemos que usted nunca es demasiado grande para hacer una buena broma… o creerse una. And while family vacations are the perfect opportunity to come together and disconnect from reality, they're also the perfect time to get extra playful and let out your inner mischief maker. Here are 5 pranks and surprises to pull at Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana so you can be the ultimate prankster.
- The Funny Suntan – Mom, here’s your chance to get some laughs. While Dad’s napping at the main infinity pool, you grab a bottle of sunscreen and ever so carefully draw a funky design like a happy face on him… just make sure he’s already previously applied, so he doesn’t end up looking like a happy lobster.
- The Ball-Pit Monster – Dad, this one’s for you. Plan to head to Just Kiddin’ Kids Club at 9am before the morning rush – and just before Mom brings the kids. Once you see them coming, burrow into the ball pit and hide under the green & orange balls. Then, as the kids zip their way down the super awesome two-story slide into the pit, you jump up for a classic scare. Just make sure Mom is standing by with the camera to catch those priceless expressions!
- The Not So Lazy River – Kids, here’s your revenge! After splishing and splashing around Aqua Nick, Mom and Dad are relaxing in their inner tubes. Now’s the perfect time to grab the splash hoses and see if you can topple them into the Lazy River… Just don’t be surprised if they pay you back when you least expect it!
- The Surprise Pizza Party! – Now’s the time for Mom and Dad to join forces to become the most fun parents ever. While the kids are splashing in the swim-up, call up room service and put in an order for an all-you-can-eat pizza delivery (we like pineapple but that’s just us). The best part about this one is that since Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Punta Cana is Gourmet Inclusive, you can order complimentary room service 24 hours a day. After all, the only thing better than a pizza party is a pizza party on vacation.
- The ‘How Did I End Up Getting Slimed?’ – Getting Slimed is the greatest surprise of all. Here’s how to set the kids up for the ultimate Nickelodeon honor. Mom, tell your little one you made a mommy & me reservation at Vassa Spa. Dad, tell your mini-me you reserved the archery fields for a private lesson at the Sports Hub (you can totally do this, by the way). Blindfold them for extra suspense and remove just as they sit down on the Slimulator. And then boom – Epic Sliming! ALL THE FEELS.
P.S. – This may go without saying, but did any of this even happen if you didn’t post it on social media? #NickResortPuntaCana